About Me:loving caring your fan,fan of the gospel,a massenger,and your best friend

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

There is Hope!




There is Hope!
WHERE DOES HOPE COME FROM?
When things went wrong in my life, I used to feel hopeless. And if I didn’t have my life under control, it was easy to feel anxious, too. A life without hope is a terrible thing. With nothing to hold on to for support when things went wrong, it was easy to spiral out of control. But when I put my trust in God, everything changed. He promises us all hope in the Bible! “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” (1 Peter 1:3).
Why does God want to give us hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marks of a Spirit-Filled Mother-in-Law

Over time, a family with four sons develops a unique tone, a guy culture with a certain decibel level and a distinct way of doing lif...