About Me:loving caring your fan,fan of the gospel,a massenger,and your best friend

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE GOD’S FORGIVENESS?





WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE GOD’S FORGIVENESS?
If you want to accept Christ as your Savior and turn from your sins, you can ask Him to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this:

PRAY NOW
“Lord Jesus,
I believe you are the Son of God.
Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins.
Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life.
I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always.”

Did you pray this prayer?
call us at;07064461108
or email;@timothyempire290@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marks of a Spirit-Filled Mother-in-Law

Over time, a family with four sons develops a unique tone, a guy culture with a certain decibel level and a distinct way of doing lif...